Sep 15 11:58:59, 2022
Access to Binance via verification code | Onlinesim
Binance is an online cryptocurrency platform that combines the functions of exchange, blockchain network, cryptocurrency wallet, mining, information center, and educational resource.
Binance allows you to learn about the rates of virtual currencies, analyze their dynamics, engage in spot, futures, and margin trading, or simply make exchanges. Binance supports operations with hundreds of cryptocurrency assets, the list of which is periodically updated. Fiat money is used to deposit virtual funds into an account.
Binance service. Features and functions
To attract new traders, the exchange periodically holds promotions with incentive prizes. As part of them, the client can receive money in the account and other gifts. From time to time, the platform also conducts drawings of prizes among traders who have fulfilled the conditions of the promotion.
The functionality of the Binance platform allows for more than just trading and mining. Here clients get the following broad opportunities:
- Launchpad for launching their own new ICOs and future offerings.
- Placement of cryptocurrency deposits with floating and fixed rates for passive capital growth.
- BNB Vault allows you to generate passive income by applying the internal token BNB4.
- Asset liquidity farming.
- Binance Earn section, where you can find ready-made investment projects.
- Cryptocurrency Stacking.
- Bi-currency investments.
- Automatic investment of funds by buying cryptocurrencies for passive income.
Tasks and vouchers
These are traders' rewards - tasks shown in the user's account (in the personal cabinet). Such rewards appear daily or weekly (Binance promo code). By completing the tasks, the user receives a prize in the form of a voucher for its subsequent activation in the reward center. The reward to the user is the zero rate of margin in margin transactions, cashback commissions, VIP level upgrades, or money.
VIP Loyalty Program
The loyalty program allows traders to increase their level if they actively trade on the exchange. The reward for upgrading is a reduced commission.
Each new user who signs up using a referral link or ID may receive a percentage of the commission paid by him for Binance services. The rate depends on the average daily balance of the referrer, reaching 40%. For the interest of newbies, the referrer is provided with a set of the percentage of payment that is returned to the referral.
Get to know and register your Binance account. Personal number as an obsolete login tool
Creating a Binance account and make Binance us login is very easy:
- Press the "Register" button on the official website or the Binance app.
- Choose the country of residence.
- Choose the type of account and click "Create personal account"/organization account.
- Specify your email address and then come up with a strong password.
- Specify the referral ID of the user.
- Click "Next" and "Send Code" to receive a confirmation code to your email.
- Insert the code in the box provided.
- Enter the phone number and click "Send Code" to get an SMS.
- Insert the confirmation code into the field.
At this stage, the essential registration on Binance is complete, and the user account has been created. It would be best if you were added that you don't have to use your actual phone number to pass the verification procedure successfully. You can use OnlineSim services, where hundreds of virtual phone numbers are available, which perform the same functions as the standard number.
The advantage of using a virtual number is to protect your privacy and save yourself from theft of personal information.
OnlineSim Virtual Number for Binance Account Verification
OnlineSim is a virtual phone number service. Its virtual directories work like regular numbers. Private phone numbers from OnlineSim are ideal for:
- account registration;
- SMS confirmation of registration in various applications;
- To use while traveling in other countries;
- Security for your personal life;
- business needs;
- protection from spam, etc.
Privacy of personal account information is a critical component of the modern Internet. Every user needs their personal SMS authenticator Binance text information to remain private and not become public. The problem, however, is that many users are unaware that they are unintentionally sharing their data. This is why there is a service called OnlineSim.
For authentication and verification in various services, it is worth using the OnlineSim service. This verified site helps users get virtual numbers that receive authentication codes without using real phone numbers in their accounts. OnlineSim works without fail. Keep in mind that using free apps of the same subject matter is a risk that, in the worst-case scenario, could result in losing all your data.
When choosing between apps to determine a second Binance phone number change, pay attention to what data the app collects. Now let's look at what you need to do to verify your Binance account:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payment section. You will see suggested methods of recharging your account, from which you need to choose the most convenient one.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page, choosing Binance as a service.
- Now you must enter the purchased number on the Binance website and send an SMS notification to OnlineSim. A message with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim account. Please copy and paste it into Binance in the appropriate field.
The site database contains over 10,000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. The service is easy to use, and all information on the site is intuitive. With the paid version of OnlineSim, you must pay for the location or rent a number to receive SMS anonymously. OnlineSim is ideal for those who need another phone number to Binance verify and prove their account.