Jul 22 22:52:57, 2022
Get access to Writesonic via virtual number | Onlinesim
Writesonic is a copywriting tool that uses artificial intelligence to create content for brands, agencies, and marketers. The program is a desktop application with templates to make the copywriter's job easier.
There are several standard ways for users to register with Writesonic review, but the best option is to register using a virtual phone number for SMS verification.
Writesonic Text Assistant: Features and Functions
Each user can start by entering a few words about the brand and the service/product provided. After that, the program generates texts in multiple languages (more than ten languages where there are English, Spanish, French, and more). The user will own the resulting content to use for their purposes.
Users can pay for Writesonic services on a pay-as-you-go basis or take out a monthly subscription. Additionally, users have access to custom feature requests, such as particular inputs.
The most common use of Writesonic is creating copy for website landing pages and SEO metadata. Writesonic will also be an excellent tool for headlines and descriptions of electrical commerce products on platforms like Amazon. Writesonic is also ideal for using PPC advertising, social media posts, and blog posts. Here is a built-in readability checker with grammar to edit copy and provide quality content.
Creating a profile. Ways to register and use your personal number
First, you can use this step-by-step guide to get your free Writesonic trial. You don't need to provide credit card information on the website to get the free trial.
- Go to the official Writesonic website.
- Click the Start Writing For Free option on the Writesonic home page.
- The user is taken to the registration page. The user can register through their personal Google account or by filling out the registration form, where they need to specify their personal information. After filling in all the information, click on Signup to continue.
- Next, the user will confirm their account when logging into their Writesonic email account. Click on the email verification link and verify a phone number with the Writesonic account.
- Go back to the Writesonic page and click Sign In Now.
- Confirm your cell phone number. Select the country code and phone number to continue. An alternative option is to use a visual phone number available on the OnlineSim service.
- The user will then receive a verification code to the specified phone number, which must be entered to verify the mobile number.
- That is all. The user gets ten credits for generating Wriesonic articles for free.
It is worth adding that Writesonic provides a free trial to every new user. Use all 25 languages that are supported in the free program plan.
Why Writesonic? It's pretty simple:
The service offers copywriting that writes everything on its thanks to artificial intelligence. This Writesonic AI saves the user writing time by doing everything to a high standard.
More than 40 copywriting templates are available. The service offers to create advertisements, landing pages, and product descriptions to full-fledged posts.
High leads, sales, and registrations. The service's AI is trained on high-impact copy to know precisely how to convert and write the text your audience wants.
Writesonic pricing plans
After finishing the Writesonic free trial, the user can choose from 4 different pricing plans:
- Basic Plan. It is intended for personal use. The Basic plan has an increased number of credits. By purchasing the Basic plan, the user receives 75 credits. The user gets access to article generation 1 time for this plan. Pricing: $15 per month and $150 per year.
- Professional Plan. This plan is suitable for freelancers. Unlimited article generation credits are found here. Every feature of the basic plan is included in this plan with increased features. One person has access to 250 generations per day. Pricing: $45 per month and $450 per year.
- Startup Plan. This plan is suitable for startups and small businesses. The user gets unlimited credits and access with two user seats. This plan provides high-quality article generation. New features like browser extensions, Shopify, and more are provided to the user. In addition, users of this plan will receive priority support. Pricing: $95 per month and $950 per year.
- Agency Plan. This plan is ideal for companies and agencies that need volume copywriting. There are four user seats and all the features of the Startup plan. Additional functionality includes client requests labeled with upcoming features. Pricing: $195 per month and $1950 per year.
Writesonic passing verification using a virtual number
For successful verification, the user should use the OnlineSim service. This resource has more than 10,000 virtual directories from more than 30 cities worldwide. The application works with more than 500 mobile operators in different countries. Choose a phone number according to your location. The site has directories for short-term and long-term use.
When choosing a SIM number with Writesonic, you should consider specific nuances. First, look at how many virtual SIMs there are and where they are located. Then check if the SIM numbers are long-term. Find out if your chosen company has free trial numbers, and buy directories of other platforms to try them out.
Users must register with OnlineSim, top-up their balance, choose a location, and buy a mobile number. This number can then be used to record in the Writesonic app. The number will receive an SMS activate message with a Writesonic code, which must be copied and pasted into the appropriate field.
Now let's look at what you need to do to verify with Writesonic:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see proposed methods of SMS refills, of which you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by selecting the Writesonic location service.
- Now you need to enter the number you bought on the Writesonic website and send an SMS notification. A notification with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim personal account. Copy and paste the SMS to Writesonic in the appropriate field.
Congratulations. You have successfully verified with Writesonic by using OnlineSim. Similarly, OnlineSim numbers can also be used for all social media platforms.