Sep 08 15:01:57, 2022
My Account Gets Banned Right After Registration
The problem is often not related to the phone number but to the website's security system. There may be several reasons:
- Many websites do not allow users to have multiple accounts. If this is the case, you need to hide your devices from which you sign up. Websites often track you through Cookies. Cookies are files that the browser stores on your device to identify users and sessions and save important information.
- Many services monitor user behavior in the account and ban for suspicious activity. In such cases, it's definitely not about the phone number, so changing a number or a device won’t help to avoid blocking.
- The country of the phone number does not match the location of the IP address.
- A large number of registrations from one IP or device.
What to do?
To reduce the risk of getting your new account blocked, follow these steps:
- Delete all cookies. You can delete them by following the browser instructions.
- Link to the official instructions from Google. Suitable for chromium browsers like Opera, Vivaldi, Yandex Browser
- Link to the official instructions from Safari.
- Link to the official instructions from Firefox.
- You can also use software like CCleaner.
- Use the incognito mode. In Incognito, none of your browsing history or cookies are saved on your device. Cookies are deleted when your private session finishes, so you have to sign into your accounts again.
- Download a new browser. This way, you can protect yourself from being detected through cookies or a browser fingerprint — when a website knows your device‘s settings and technologies you use. It increases the chance of bypassing web filtering.
Links for downloading popular browsers. You can also use portable browsers that don’t require installation.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Yandex browser
- Try to look like a regular user.
- Fill in personal information in additional fields.
- Set a profile picture — Avatar.
- Change an IP address.
Set up a VPN. It's one of the easiest solutions. Free VPN services will do, but their security level is unreliable.It is best if the location of a proxy IP or VPN IP matches the country of the number.We can recommend a few VPN services that we use. This is not an ad, and we weren't paid to say this. You can choose another VPN that suits your needs.
- Use proxies Just like VPNs, some of them are free. You can find proxies on our website. But it is important to keep in mind that you will be sharing traffic with other users. They may also create accounts on your target website, and it will not be a solution to your problem.