Aug 31 16:08:59, 2022
Registering with Wink using a virtual number | Onlinesim
Wink is a mobile app that helps people easily make new acquaintances and friends worldwide. What is Wink app account? Wink does not position itself as a dating app. The whole process in Wink provides a fun and safe space for all who want to make new friends. Users 13+ can Wink sign up for an account.
The Wink dating service features
The first thing to look out for is Wink+. It is a unique subscription that gives the user many more benefits that can be used in a Wink account. For example, users can get complete conversions, rewinds, free bonuses, and more. Subscriptions are available for 1 week, 1 month, and 1 year.
Control user contacts
Not everyone can like to be contacted by users who are not part of their interests. On Wink, users can set their preferences by age, gender, and location.
It should be added that this feature works both ways. Here you can set up viewing only men of the selected age and by their country. Then it is by these settings that other people will be able to see you in the Wink dating app (Wink people search by categories).
Also, it is impossible to get a Snapchat username automatically in the Wink account. If someone sends you a request, you are not on Wink; you can pass by.
Wink account registration
To start registering with Wink account, you should be aware of some of the things that the user must specify:
- Email address.
- User name.
- Phone number.
- Smartphone or PC.
You can also access the application via Google or Facebook accounts, but you must confirm your account.
Now follow the steps below to log in or register to the Wink App account:
- Open the Wink App on your Wink mobile phone.
- You will see a login page for the app.
- Follow the instructions to enter all the necessary information Wink correctly will ask for. We clarified the required data above.
It should be said right away that using an actual phone number is fraught with consequences from fraudsters. The fact is that the disclosure of personal information on the sites, especially the phone number, can lead to fraudsters taking possession of it. To avoid this, we recommend using virtual phone numbers that work similarly to landline numbers. OnlineSim service can help you with this.
User verification with a virtual phone number from OnlineSim
OnlineSim provides virtual numbers that work just like regular numbers, but you don't need to be tied to the phone itself. The service works over the Internet, so you can be anywhere worldwide as long as you are connected to the Internet. The service offers more than 10,000 virtual phone numbers and a choice of more than 30 countries. The service is simple, and signing up and logging in with global identification is intuitive.
Now let's look at what you need to do to get verified in the Wink dating app:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see offered ways of account refilling, from which you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and a country on the main page, choosing Wink as a service.
- On the Wink App, you must enter the purchased number and send an SMS notification. In your OnlineSim personal cabinet, a message with a Wink verification code will appear. Please copy and paste it into the Wink App in the appropriate field.
- The user must provide the necessary information when registering with the Wink app. One of the lists for registration is the correct cell Wink phone number used by the user. However, if you do not want to disclose your phone number to Wink, you can use the virtual number available in the OnlineSim service.
OnlineSim offers several free virtual catalogs (free virtual number to receive SMS) for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, the rates are divided into two types for any user: pay per SMS reception from one site or rent a number for SMS reception from any location.