Nov 17 11:19:02, 2022
Webex App. Get an account with a virtual number | Onlinesim
Webex app is a full-featured web conferencing system with a high image speed. It supports audio conferencing through VoIP and regular phones. Webex app integrated with MS Office and some old messengers. The app needs the installation of a Webex player. You can work with the Webex app on all popular smartphones and tablets.
Let's see how the Webex app differs from other programs and how to register in the app using a virtual Webex phone number.
Features and functions of the Webex app
The Webex meeting app includes 4 different types of services created to help you solve business-specific challenges:
- WebEx Meeting Center is made for collaborative work, meetings, and conferences. The app communicates via high-quality video and audio and provides users with shared access to documents and applications.
- WebEx Event Center enables webinars; it is adapted for managing events with many participants. It has an attention indicator to help presenters and organizers of conferences, built-in invitation distribution, and a statistical collection tool.
- WebEx Training Center is a tool for organizing distance learning sessions. People can use it to work in groups within a session, conduct full-fledged testing, and perform tasks on remote PCs.
- WebEx Support Center is a technical support solution that provides tools to access users' desktops, diagnose their IT services, and provide real-time consultations. The service also provides tools for forming a queue of incoming requests for subsequent distribution to specialists.
Also of note is Webex Hologram, a service that will bring augmented reality to the Webex app for collaboration. Webex Hologram, used with AR headsets, promises to create photorealistic holograms of actual people in real-time.
Webex app account registration. Personal number as an obsolete login tool
To log into Webex Meetings, the user needs to create an account in the app.
To sign in to Webex Meetings:
- Launch the app.
- Create Webex account. Click Sign in.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Next.
- If you don't have an account, you should create one. Go to the Webex app and fill in the Webex sign in and Webex login fields. Specify your email and cell phone number and develop a password. We should immediately add that you can use a virtual phone number to protect yourself from online dangers.
- Enter your account password, and you can start or join a meeting.
We advise you to verify your Webex cloud app account using the OnlineSim service, which will help you register on any site, thanks to the verified and available virtual phone numbers.
OnlineSim virtual numbs
Pay attention to the provider of virtual numbers OnlineSim. It has a high level of protection and loyal prices. You can try the directories for free before buying. The purchased virtual directory will belong only to you. You have 10,000 numbers from more than 30 countries at your disposal.
Users create verification accounts with a small virtual number code on the Webex app or social networks. You can use a disposable cell phone number for verification. There is no need to buy another physical SIM card and pay for an expensive annual plan. OnlineSim allows users to activate the Webex free app without using a physical SIM card. Everything is in your personal OnlineSim account.
You can choose between short-term and long-term options. All you have to do is:
- order the number;
- use it in the Webex application from which you want to receive SMS verification;
- receive the message and copy it into the appropriate field in the app.
The messages come quickly, with no delays. You can use Webex to your advantage. If you have any further questions, OnlineSim customer service is available 24/7.