Alternative API for integration with OnlineSIM.
This API will allow you to access two main services of OnlineSIM: rent numbers to receive SMS from multiple different senders and receiving SMS from a single specific service.
This API is available for registered OnlineSIM users only!
You need to have OnlineSIM profile to be able to access this API. Several methods of authentication are available (see Authorization), but we will use API key authentication in this documentation for reasons of simplicity.
List of API requests
Requests are specific for each service and allocated in corresponding sections:
These requests are related to the profile or both services provided by OnlineSIM
- getBalance - returns current balance of your Profile;
- getCountries - returns a list of countries and general information on what services are available.
Single-service activations section
These requests will allow you to use OnlineSIM virtual mobile numbers to receive SMS messages from one specific service.
You can use number to receive an unlimited amount of SMS within 15 minutes from a single service. Please note that you won't be able to change service during the operation, in order to change it, you will have to create a new operation.
- getNumbersStatus - requests a list of available numbers grouped by country and service;
- getNumber - orders a number of a chosen country and service to receive SMS;
- getStatus - returns a list of received SMS activation codes;
- getFullSms - returns a list of received SMS with full text;
- setStatus - set a status of the operation (cancel an order, close the operation prematurely, etc).
This service implies that the number will be used to receive SMS from different senders (including other mobile numbers) aside banks, payment systems, credit institutions, etc. For detailed information please check Public offer.
- getRentServicesAndCountries - requests a list of countries with available for rent mobile numbers;
- getRentNumber - orders a number of a chosen country for rent for a certain period;
- getRentList - returns a list of numbers of your profile with current active rent;
- getRentStatus - returns a list of received messages;
- setRentStatus - closes the rental number.
Each request has its own description, type, endpoint's URL, parameters, request and result examples. Some requests can have examples of specific errors that might appear. Responses are represented in JSON or TXT format based on method called and results.
Common errors for all API methods in TXT format.
||API key is invalid or missing|
- http://api-conserver.onlinesim.io - Onlinesim server