Mar 14 23:58:09, 2023
Get access to Indeed via Onlinesim number | Onlinesim
Get access to Indeed via OnlineSim number
Indeed is one of the big job search sites where employers can post their jobs free of charge. The number of free ads is unlimited for the user. Your company's budget is not designed for premium recruitment services? Indeed will still help distribute data on open positions.
Indeed Customer Service
You can post a job online on Indeed, where the employer accepts this action for free or a fee. Indeed works mutually with 3 million employers to help find qualified candidates.
Indeed for employers
Employers can find free and paid solutions on Indeed. Each type of service provides value, so the user chooses the option depending on their budget and functions aimed at the recruitment process.
Creating a free listing on Indeed
To get the job found faster, the user needs to create a free employer account on Indeed:
- Click "Post Job," where we create Indeed account.
- Specify preferences for receiving an application.
- Choose a skills assessment to pre-screen candidates.
- You should specify how to post the job (free or paid).
Additionally, Indeed offers premium services that significantly increase the efficiency when posting vacancies. The free job is only displayed on Indeed in the general search, but it drops lower in the search results when other companies post positions.
The cost of Indeed to the employer
Employers have a free option for posting jobs on Indeed. Among the paid versions is the $5-a-day option, which includes sponsored listings, targeted listings, and recruitment services.
More about free listings
Free job postings direct the job seeker to your company's career page, where the job posting is for hire.
Free job postings are a beneficial solution when budgets are tight. Indeed's premium services help make your job posting much more visible.
Indeed registration & verification
Users can create an account on Indeed and register to receive job alerts by region. Users can quickly apply to suitable jobs matching their skills and experience. Employer alerts are available on Indeed as a response to their ad.
- Step 1. Registration on Indeed is available on your cell phone, computer, or tablet. You need to visit the official website or application (for iOS and Android). Make Indeed login and Indeed sign up.
- Step 2. Click the "Upload Resume" button, then attach your resume to the job board.
- Step 3. After completing the registration, the user can return to the main screen to search for jobs and set up alerts.
- Step 4. After entering the necessary data in the "What and Where" section, click the "Find a job" button.
Save each job search, and set up Indeed to send email notifications for updates. To set up this notification, the user should provide their email address.
Also, please note that you must provide your personal mobile number when registering on Indeed; if you do not want to disclose your personal data, we recommend using the virtual phone number for Indeed, which works similarly to a standard number. To order a virtual phone number, apply to the OnlineSim service. With a virtual cell phone number, the user can easily be verified on any site, not only on Indeed.
Advantages of OnlineSim virtual numbers
OnlineSim is a verified site that helps users get virtual numbers that receive verification codes without using their actual phone numbers. The SMS service is recommended for verification on any site. After receiving a message to the virtual number containing the Indeed verification code, the user becomes a selected company member.
OnlineSim provides virtual directories that can be consulted for further action in general. The site database has over 10,000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. The service is easy to use, and all the information on the site is intuitive. The paid version of OnlineSim services has tariffs, which are divided into two types: payment for receiving SMS Internet per location and rent a number to VoIP and receive SMS.
Privacy of personal data is a critical component of online activity today. Every user must keep personal information private, not become public. Get a virtual phone number free.
Verification messages are delivered to OnlineSim numbers at the speed of nodes. You will not be disappointed with the wait. It is a convenient service, and registration takes only a few simple steps. OnlineSim offers short-term directories and long-term directories. The first type provides SMS reception from a single site or app and costs $0.02 per site or app. The rental time is 40 minutes.
It should be noted that extending such a number will not be possible. However, you can choose the second type. Rented directories are designed to receive messages from any site or application. Rental time is unlimited and starts from 1 day. Prices start at $10 per day.
So, how does it work? Here are the instructions:
- First, go to the OnlineSim website.
- Second, register and buy a virtual catalog from the place you want (make sure your balance is topped up).
- Thirdly, start your registration on Indeed.
- Fourth, enter the number you just bought (an authentication message will be sent) when you are asked for your phone number.
- Fifth, get the verification code in your account and use it (copy it into the appropriate field on Indeed).
OnlineSim directories are reliable. You do not have to wait forever for an account verification email, as is sometimes the case with other providers. The situation when SMS is not delivered is typical for almost any service, but with OnlineSim, this is out of the question.