Nov 24 16:27:45, 2023
Create A Stripe Account Via Virtual SIM Card
Business owners have many options to offer secure payments to their customers. One such option is using a platform called Stripe. The process of setting up an account is simple, and everyone can do it. However, it requires revealing personal information, such as a mobile phone number. It's a "no-go" solution for many as they prefer privacy. Luckily, there is an alternative: use an eSIM card.
Stripe And Its Peculiarities
Stripe is a payment processing platform that enables businesses with accounts to accept online payments. Stripe was a startup for businesses to process payments, but it became one of the most popular platforms. Today, thousands of businesses of all sizes utilize its services via personal accounts.
Here are a few of the Stripe service's peculiarities:
- Simple to use. It's popular among businesses of all sizes, including startups and small businesses. Stipe account owners benefit from the user-friendly platform and simple interface.
- Flexibility. Stripe account owners get access to numerous payment methods, including traditional ones (bank transfers and cards) and modern ones (e-wallets). Such a feature allows businesses to quickly receive transfers from users all over the world through business accounts.
- Security. Stripe is known for its high level of security, with advanced fraud detection tools to protect business accounts.
- Compatibility. It integrates with a wide plethora of popular platforms and tools, including e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, and Squarespace. Account owners may also combine the service with accounting software such as QuickBooks and Xero.
- Fees. It charges a processing fee for each transaction, which varies depending on the transaction's location and currency. Its fees, however, are generally competitive with those of other payment processors.
Stripe is a reliable platform that provides flexibility, security, and diverse integrations. However, users must register on the platform to get access to all the benefits.
Stripe Registration. Who Needs Stripe Account
Creating a Stripe account is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps:
- Go to the official website and click the "Sign up" button.
- Fill in your email address and select a password to create an account.
- Provide some basic information about your company, such as its name, website, and country registration.
- Verify the email address by switching to a page from the link that will be emailed to you. Or use a number for the same reason.
Once verified, log in to your account and begin setting up your payment processing. However, who needs an account? People who need safe payments can use the account. If you wish to receive payments online, you must have a way to process those payments privately and fast.
Stripe is a payment processing platform allowing you to accept customers' payments worldwide. Stripe enables businesses to receive transfers in numerous fiat currencies. Moreover, it approves several payment methods, like debit or credit cards, digital wallets (Google or Apple), and even bank transfers.
Stripe, besides payment processing, provides other valuable features like fraud detection and protection, reporting, and analytics tools to help manage payments and track business performance. You can easily set up payment processing for your business and begin getting payments by creating an account on Stripe.
Can You Create Several Stripe Accounts?
Technically, it's impossible to create several Stripe accounts since, according to the platform's policy, each account must have a unique bank account and phone number. However, someone who owns two small businesses or has other purposes for creating two different Stripe accounts may use online SIM cards by OnlineSim.
Virtual SIM Card: How To Verify Stripe Account?
First things first, consider using the free trial option available on the OnlineSim website to test the online SIM card feature. You can test the number and see if it works for you. Once the test shows positive results (and it will), go for the regular option.
To create and verify the Stripe account, you must first choose the number, then use it during registration on Stripe to receive the code. Fill in the code in the corresponding field. As you see, online SIM cards work similarly to traditional ones, except that you don't receive the code on your phone. Instead, you can find it in the mailbox of the OnlneSim account.