Oct 09 13:09:41, 2022
Kantar. The registration process with an OnlineSim
Kantar Marketplace is considered an automated platform in the world of marketing research, which is suitable for professionals in the world of insights, marketers, and agencies to conduct tests, learn and develop much faster.
The Kantar platform is built on accumulated experience and methodologies that allow you to mine results in a couple of hours. Kantar has some tools that enable survey-based consumer research with artificial intelligence.
Let's look at using a virtual phone number to Kantar sign in.
Features and functions of Kantar consulting
The platform, available in 70+ markets worldwide, is built with user needs in mind so that the user can apply the right amount of support to each project.
Kantar Marketplace can be considered the only market research platform with solutions independently validated on predictive sales with brand growth. The company is committed to helping people unlock a robust knowledge base through proven audiences, self-explanatory dashboards, and expert advice.
Let's highlight Kantar's consulting key benefits:
- Fast and creative ad testing.
- Your innovation center (placing people at every stage of projects).
- Proper Kantar media relations.
- Advanced analytics.
Creating a Kantar Account
To create a Kantar account, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website and select Kantar registration.
- Enter your email address, password, name, country of residence, and zip code.
- Click the Next button.
- You need to verify your account, so enter your phone number to get a one-time code. Click Next.
- The service will send a one-time code to the user's phone by SMS, which must be entered in the appropriate field.
To confirm the account, the user must provide a cell phone number, but this can be avoided by using a virtual phone number. The OnlineSim service, which offers the best choice among virtual numbers, can help you.
Using an OnlineSim virtual number
How do I get a virtual number for Kantar consulting? Online sms service OnlineSim will help you:
- Open OnlineSim.
- If you are satisfied with the trial version, register on their website and top up your balance.
- Buy a number; during this process, you can choose your desired location.
- Go to the Kantar website and start the registration process. Make Kantar login.
- Enter your virtual number at the step where you need to enter your Kantar media phone number.
- Check your virtual account; an authentication code will be delivered in a message. If the letter did not arrive, contact your virtual SIM provider. If you have chosen OnlineSim as your virtual number provider, you do not have to do this, as the messages arrive immediately.
- Please copy the code and paste it into the appropriate Kantar operation field.
- Complete the registration process.