Nov 15 13:49:26, 2023
Keybase messenger. Signing up process via virtual number
Keybase messenger. Sign up process via virtual number
The new messenger Keybase uses public key cryptography in its work, guaranteeing its user's confidentiality in communication. Users' messages in Keybase install cannot be read by anyone, not even the developers of the app. Keybase messenger is available for Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Keybase messenger features
The Keybase app and platform make communicating with friends, family, colleagues, and others accessible. In Keybase, you can send messages, pictures, and files.
- Friendly and pleasant interface;
- no need to know your partner's phone number or email to communicate;
- Secure communication through end-to-end Keybase encryption (E2E);
- communication in one messenger with users of Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and more;
- Tor command line support;
- the ability to synchronize data with all connected devices.
Keybase messenger provides users with absolute anonymity. To further increase the Keybase security of communication, it will be more effective to buy a virtual number for Keybase. We will talk about this a little later.
Keybase account registration and verification
The first thing to understand is that registration through a web browser is impossible because Keybase completely abandoned this venture for security reasons.
Keybase registration process:
- New users should download Keybase to their devices.
- Launch Keybase.
- Click the Create account button or Keybase login.
- Next, choose a username.
- Provide additional information (phone number and email address for later verification).
- Congratulations! You have successfully created a Keybase account.
Now you can freely and easily communicate, share files, and collaborate with any user in an automatically encrypted space.
Virtual number from OnlineSim for Keybase app
When registering with Keybase, you must provide your phone number and email address. This is necessary for your Keybase contact number to be verified. The most convenient way is to use virtual directories such as OnlineSim.
OnlineSim boasts more than 10,000 virtual numbers from more than 30 locations around the world. It also works with more than 500 mobile carriers from different countries. You can choose a phone number according to your region, which will belong only to you.
Keybase verification process with a virtual number:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see the proposed ways to refill SMS, of which you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by selecting Keybase.
- You must enter the number purchased on the site and send an SMS notification. In your OnlineSim personal cabinet, you will see a message with a verification code. Please copy and paste it into the corresponding field on the Keybase site.
- In the process of registration and verification in Keybase, enter it into the corresponding field of your virtual phonebook. The unique code will be delivered to your OnlineSim account. The last thing you need to do is copy this code from your OnlineSim account and paste it back into the appropriate field in Keybase.
All done! Enjoy your communication in Keybase under solid protection.