Sep 16 10:30:21, 2022
Oracle service. Registration process with OnlineSim
Oracle Cloud is the industry's most scalable and comprehensive cloud provider. Oracle Cloud has deployment capabilities from the public cloud to personal data centers. Oracle Service Cloud delivers best-in-class SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
Let's find out how to correctly register with Oracle service using a virtual phone number from OnlineSim.
Oracle Platform Features
You can't do without a full-featured, secure, data-driven cloud specific to the business in the digital age. A cloud that allows you to connect your entire organization with anyone, anywhere, to do anything. Oracle helps you develop, extend, connect, protect and use data on your mobile device by analyzing and sharing it in the cloud more efficiently than on-premises infrastructure.
Use Oracle Cloud infrastructure to handle any workload in the cloud. Oracle Cloud infrastructure is a set of core capabilities, such as elastic processing power and storage resources, with which you can achieve your IT goals quickly.
Account verification through the use of a virtual number
Oracle Cloud offers two types of accounts:
- Oracle free account. After registering with the free Oracle Cloud, the user receives a welcome email. This email contains the user's cloud Oracle account details with login credentials.
- Paid Oracle Cloud accounts. The service sends an email to your company administrator with login credentials and a URL. The administrator then can create a user for anyone who needs access to Oracle Cloud.
The registration process at the Oracle Cloud applications:
- Provide personal information about yourself.
- Enter the Oracle phone number in the selected field.
- A message will be sent to the specified user number with a code, which must be entered into Oracle Cloud.
- Enter the code you received in the appropriate field.
Passing verification using a virtual number
To choose a virtual number, you need to contact OnlineSim. This resource allows you to register with a private social network without providing your phone number to the online company. The phone number rental option allows Oracle Cloud to receive text messages unlimitedly. OnlineSim virtual number provider provides customers with more than 10,000 phone numbers online. The service has a wide range of locations, so phone numbers are available in more than 30 countries. Verification codes are sure to arrive on OnlineSim virtual numbers from any country. The procedure is fast, and the connection itself is always stable.
You can choose a phone number from literally any cell phone carrier:
- Go to the OnlineSim website.
- Select "Free Phone Numbers" or "Paid Phone Numbers."
- Select the desired country and phone number from the list and specify the login Oracle Cloud app.
- The site will then give the user a phone from that country, receiving an SMS with a verification code. Received phone number to receive an Oracle Cloud verification code by SMS - enter it into the sign in Oracle registration field.