Nov 17 13:35:44, 2022
ySense. Registration process via virtual number | Onlinesim
The ySense site is part of the resources that belong to the Get-Paid-To specification. That is, ySense pays users for completing small tasks online (site rewards).
ySense is considered a global company that supports researchers in the worldwide marketplace. ySense money income caters to users from all over the world, and anyone can become a member of the site. Let's find out how the site works and why ySense sign up and ySense login is best done with a virtual phone number.
ySense platform. Features and functions
How to earn in ySense? Thanks to the simple features of ySense, any company can find out exactly what their customers are interested in. By performing simple actions, ySense pays the user money for this information.
Is ySense legit? The developers of this platform have been working in the online world since 2007, so there is no talk of ySense being fraudulent. The main focus of work in ySense is online surveys.
Answering surveys and getting money from ySense for completing tasks online is a standard method of making money today. On ySense, regular people can work from home and anywhere else; they only need a computer, smartphone, or tablet and stable internet access. Users get monetary rewards for surveys and assignments from ySense.
If you have started earning money on this site, share the news with your friends; perhaps among them are those who want to try too. For the invitation of friends to the project, you are entitled to payment. The site pays for the involvement of a friend in two cases:
Payments for registering a friend. The site pays you a commission for each active referral $0.1. If the referral is from the top countries (Australia, France, Germany, UK, USA, etc.), the commission for registration will be $0.3. As soon as your referrals earn their first $5, you will receive a $2 bonus.
Payments for referral activity. You get a commission of 20% of your referral's earnings for each completed survey or task. The more active your referrals are, the higher your earnings will be.
The average cost of surveys ranges from $0.2 to $5. Depending on the number of surveys passed and the time spent, the monthly income can be $40. If you work intensively to attract referrals, the payment can reach up to $200.
Creating a ySense profile. Ways to register and use your personal number
Registering and becoming a member of ySense is easy enough if you follow these steps:
- Go to the ySense website review official.
- Enter your email and password, then click Join Now. Enter your email and phone number. We advise you to use a virtual phone number from OnlineSim service to stay protected on the Internet and not to disclose your personal data.
- Once you become a member of ySense, you must complete the registration process by verifying your account.
- Fill out your profile page.
- Check out the forum threads to familiarize yourself with the platform.
- Start answering surveys by completing tasks.
- Earn money!
Passing ySense verification using a virtual number by OnlineSim
OnlineSim is a reliable, reputable company that guarantees your online privacy. This location boasts more than 10,000 online SIMs. You can choose from over 30 locations worldwide. Not many virtual SIM services can boast such a large number of countries.
The process of buying and using a visual number from OnlineSim:
- First, you must register on the OnlineSim website and top up your balance if it is a paid service.
- Then you must select the desired country and directory in the circumvention process.
- You can then register with ySense.
- When the ySense coupon platform asks you for your phone number, copy it from the online page of your SIM provider.
- In a few minutes, you will receive a verification code.
- Copy it back into the platform in the appropriate field.
OnlineSim's directories are reliable because you don't have to wait forever for an account email verification message to be delivered, as sometimes happens with other providers. When SMS is not delivered at all is common for almost any free SMS service, but with OnlineSim, this is out of the question.