Access to Linktree via verification code | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 4:37 PM
- 4 minutes
Access to Linktree via verification code
Linktree is considered an advanced landing page tool that is available with a variety of web links displayed. Linktree is popular with users on Instagram, where it is possible to post links to Linktree on your profile. For example, you can post links to your blog, YouTube channel, Etsy store, Facebook page, and more.
Let's look at how Linktree works and the option of registering with the service through a virtual phone number.
Linktree features and functions
Linktree is free to use, with unlimited links to add. The user can also see the number of clicks their links have received. Linktree Pro version is paid, and its differences lie in additional configuration options, email integration, detailed analytics, and more.
To access the Linktree tool, the user must create an account and login Linktree. Linktree is available for download on Android and iOS devices as well as PCs. In Linktree, you should immediately create a new template among several types available for customization according to the user's desire. Thanks to the drag and drop system, it will be possible to add your own links. By the way, the links themselves are displayed as buttons.
The user can change the colors of the links' buttons and the themes. To complete the process, you only have to add the generated link to your bio, such as Instagram, via phone, or PC. These URLs should be available to redirect to the generated page.
Linktree is a first-of-its-kind "linking" platform that provides functionality for creating multi- and commercial links. With this tool, you can quickly and easily create a multi-link and insert it in the bio of your Instagram account. People who click on your link will go to your Linktree page.
Linktree service registration
Linktree sign in through the mobile app or website:
- Go to Linktree's official website or download the Linktree app from your gadget.
- Now click the "Register" button on the main screen.
- Enter your name, email address, cell phone number, and password.
- Check the box and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose "Register with your email or Linktree phone number.
- Click Continue.
- Choose one category that best describes your Linktree, then clicks pave.
- Choose a rate.
- Your account will be successfully created!
We should talk about a somewhat critical point. When registering, Linktree asks for a phone number. You can use the OnlineSim service to bypass this point and specify a virtual phone number, which performs the same functions as the standard number. The privilege of using a virtual number from OnlineSim is the complete security of the user so as not to declassify your personal information.
Using a virtual number service to register with Linktree
OnlineSim is a virtual phone number service. Its virtual directories work like regular numbers. Private phone numbers from OnlineSim are ideal for account registration, SMS confirmation of registration, use while traveling to other countries, business needs, and much more.
For authentication and verification with various services, OnlineSim is worth using. This verified site helps users get virtual numbers that receive authentication codes without using real phone numbers in their accounts. OnlineSim works without fail. Remember that using free apps of the same subject matter is a risk that, in the worst-case scenario, could result in losing all your data.
The verification process in Linktree free thanks to OnlineSim:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see a selection of payment methods from which you will have to choose the one that suits you best.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by selecting Linktree.
- You have to enter the Linktree number you purchased and send an SMS notification which will show up in your OnlineSim personal account.
- Then a message with a Linktree verification code will appear in your OnlineSim account. Please copy and paste it into Linktree in the appropriate field.
You can bypass SMS checks of the Linktree app thanks to a service from OnlineSim. It should be understood that giving a personal phone number to any online platform will not be the ideal solution. In our world, many events with personal information involve certain risks. You may become a victim of a leak of personal information such as your name, address, and cell phone number. The site database contains over 10 000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. The service is easy to use, and all information on the site is intuitive. OnlineSim is ideal for those who need another phone number to verify and validate their Linktree account.