Amazon Music. Get an account with a virtual number help | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 4:41 PM
- 3 minutes
Amazon Music. Get an account with a virtual number to help
Amazon Prime Music is Amazon's music platform with the Prime package. Amazon Music interacts with similar services from the Prime package (Amazon Photos, Amazon Prime Video, and Amazon Prime Now), which are part of the payment plan from one of the world's most famous online retailers. Amazon Music provides users with a vast catalog of songs that can be listened to on all devices, whether a smartphone or a computer.
Let's look at how to sign up for the Amazon Music app using a virtual phone number from OnlineSim.
Amazon Music app. How does it work?
To use Amazon Prime Music, you must create an account on the official Amazon website. Next, you need to register as a Prime Client to access the benefits of Amazon Music. In the application's main menu, you should choose to pay by credit card or add your bank account.
Amazon Music is a universal platform that users use from various devices. Amazon Music is available on Android and iOS, as well as for web versions on Windows and Mac. The program allows you to simultaneously enjoy your favorite music on up to 10 devices using a single Prime Music account.
Amazon Music registration and verification
Add two-step verification to your Amazon SMS pricing account if you want to keep your data secure. This security measure will make it harder for hackers to access your data, supporting their efforts to a minimum:
- Go to the Amazon site or the official app.
- Create an account by filling out the necessary information for the service.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to "Your Account."
- Select "Login and Security."
- Click "Manage" on Two-Stage Verification (2SV) Settings.
- Now enter your phone number to get your Amazon security code text. Here we recommend using a virtual phone number from OnlineSim so that no one can get hold of your data.
- Enter the Amazon verification code text in the field.
- It's done!
Is Amazon not sending verification code? Don't worry; try a virtual number from OnlineSim to receive SMS online number to solve this problem.
How to use a virtual number from OnlineSim?
A reliable virtual number provider is OnlineSim, a virtual number service provider. It is a virtual number provider that combines quality and loyalty in one company. It boasts more than 10,000 virtual numbers from more than 30 locations worldwide for SMS verification of virtual phone numbers.
Messages with a pva Amazon verification code come quickly to your account. You can copy and paste them into Amazon. Only you can use the number you purchase, so your data is secure. You can try OnlineSim virtual numbers for free before you buy them. To buy one:
- Create an account.
- Top up your balance.
- Select the number and the desired location from where it will be sent.
- Enter this number and code when you sign up for an Amazon account.
- Receive an authentication message in your OnlineSim personal account. Please copy and paste it back into Amazon.
You are now ready to receive messages from the platforms when verifying your Amazon account without entering your email address. All of these steps are easy to follow anywhere. Another advantage of OnlineSim numbers is that you can choose from two rates. The first is to receive SMS from a single site. The second option is to rent a number to receive messages.