Oct 09 15:36:58, 2022
Confide app. Sign up with a virtual number
If a user is looking for a reliable tool for communication, it is worth looking at the Confide application, which provides the highest level of privacy. Confide was created to be able to send and receive encrypted messages. The functionality of the application is designed so that your mobile device cannot be tracked and read by other users.
Let's understand how Confide works, its advantages, and why it's better to register with it through a virtual phone number.
The Confide app. Features and functions
Users rate the security of Confide private messenger as entirely satisfactory. To date, there have been no reports of hacking or malfunctions. According to the company's statistics, messenger's security is 100%.
Confide is considered one of the best tools of its kind, providing an incredibly high level of user privacy as well as protection and strong encryption of any transmitted data.
Basic information about Confide messenger:
- Messenger allows you to send Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
- Confide allows you to upload pictures, audio, and video files to the chat.
- All messages are deleted instantly after being read by another user.
- Specific message reading. Initially, it comes "hidden," and it opens when the user clicks on the line.
- Full encryption of all messages.
- Screenshot protection. In Confide, it is impossible to take a screenshot of the correspondence.
- The application has access to the camera and the ability to take photos.
- Integration with Dropbox, iCloud, and GoogleDrive.
- Users only communicate through email addresses.
- The app is free.
- Developers have raised more than $100 million for the app.
- There's a web version.
- Confide syncs with all devices.
Confide registration and verification account. Using a virtual number
Signing up on the Confide website or in the Confide app is pretty straightforward:
- Download the app or visit the official Confide website. The Confide app is available in the Apple Store for iOS devices or Android gadgets in the Google Store. Users can also install the app on their tablets.
- Enter your name and provide the information the service asks for.
- Enter your Confide phone number and email address. In this case, it's best to use a virtual phone number to avoid risks with personal information disclosure.
- Start your encrypted communication. Make a Confide login and Confide sign in.
- We should add that after entering the phone number, Confide should send a verification code. In this case, it is recommended to use the virtual phone number hosting service OnlineSim.
The essence of the application is that received messages are displayed in a closed form and deleted immediately after being read. Plus, Confide uses encryption to protect your correspondence. To use Confide, you need to register in the system, specifying the mail to which your account will be linked (it will need to be verified).
After registering and logging in, you need to allow access to your contacts (optional) in order to send messages to people who also have Confide installed. Additionally, you can connect your Facebook profile to send emails to your friends.
Using an OnlineSim virtual number to register with Confide
Virtual directories work just like regular directories, but over the Internet. They are helpful for various tasks, including registration.
The key is to choose a reputable online SIM listing directory. Check how many directories it has in its arsenal, how many locations it works with, and whether it offers free trials.
There are specific nuances when choosing a SIM number from Confide. First, look at how many virtual SIM numbers exist and where they are located. Then check if the SIM numbers are long-term. Users must register with OnlineSim, top up their balance, choose a location and buy a mobile number. This number can then be used to register in the Confide app. The number will receive an SMS message with the Confide application code, which must be copied and pasted into the appropriate field.
Now let's see what you need to do to get verified in the Confide app:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You'll see the proposed ways of SMS refilling your account, from which you should choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by choosing Confide.
- You must enter the number you purchased from OnlineSim and send an SMS notification. A notification with the verification code appears in your OnlineSim personal cabinet. Copy and paste the SMS in the Confide app Twitter account overview in the appropriate field.
OnlineSim boasts more than 10,000 virtual directories from over 30 locations worldwide. It also works with more than 500 cellular carriers from different countries. You will be able to choose a phone number according to your region.
There are directories for short-term and long-term use. The company offers several free virtual directories (free virtual SMS numbers) for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, the rates are divided into two types for any user: payment for receiving SMS from one site or renting a number for SMS from any location.