Nov 15 16:13:45, 2023
Global market Mediamarkt. Passthrough verification via Onlinesim virtual number
Global market MediaMarkt. Passthrough verification via OnlineSim virtual number
If you don't want to overpay but still get a variety of equipment of decent quality, then you should take advantage of the MediaMarkt shop. The site has a vast range of products for all tastes, requirements, and budgets. Let's find out how to register on the MediaMarkt Germany shop with a virtual phone number.
Features of MediaMarkt online stores
Media Markt's site is accessible and intuitive, with a filtering system that allows you to select and order products according to your desired parameters. You can even narrow down the price range. The system will only display items that fit within your allocated amount. Each item in the catalog has a detailed description of technical parameters and photos. Numerous customer reviews will also help with the choice.
First, the user must visit the official MediaMarkt website or download the app to their devices. Open MediaMarkt shop online, enter your username and password, and click "Sign in to MediaMarkt shop. You can also sign into your account using your Facebook and Google accounts or your phone number. In this case, we recommend using a virtual phone number to protect yourself from having your personal information declassified.
OnlineSim virtual number for MediaMarkt telefony account verification
There's nothing strange that any sites ask for a cell phone number to access your account. This is necessary to protect your account and other users' accounts from bots and scammers. The authentication code sent to the number you provide is unique and valid for a limited time. Using your actual phone number to access your account is not always convenient or secure. Pay attention to the virtual number provider OnlineSim.
Users create verification accounts with a small virtual number code on the MediaMarkt shop. You can use a disposable cell phone number for verification. OnlineSim allows users to activate the MediaMarkt register without using a physical SIM card.
How to get a virtual number for the MediaMarkt application? The service OnlineSim will help you with the following:
- Open OnlineSim.
- If you are satisfied with the trial version, register on its website and top up your balance.
- Buy a number. During this process, you can choose your desired location.
- Go to the Mediamarkt website or the official app and start the registration process.
- Enter your virtual number at the step where you need to enter your phone number.
- Check your virtual account; an authentication code will be delivered in a message. If the message did not arrive, contact your virtual SIM provider. If you have chosen OnlineSim as your virtual number provider, you do not have to do this, as the messages arrive immediately.
- Copy and paste the code into the appropriate field on the MediaMarkt app/website.
- Complete the registration process.