Nov 24 15:52:45, 2023
ITVX (ITV) Registration Via OnlineSim Virtual Number
Today, people can enjoy streaming services rather than wait for the show to air day by day. Yes, this can happen only under the condition that the show is fully released, yet it's still much more convenient than before when we couldn't binge-watch our favorite shows.
We can use many services, and ITVX is one such platform. However, one thing makes users uncomfortable: the need to use a private phone number to create and verify the account. That's when virtual sim services, like OnlineSim, come in handy! This article focuses on explaining what ITVX is and how to use a virtual sim to create an account.
ITVX (ITV) Platform. Its Peculiarities And Features
ITVX is a popular British online video-on-demand platform. It is operated by ITV, and it was formerly called ITV. It is a commercial television network that mainly operates in the United Kingdom. This service provides a wide range of programming from the ITV network, including movies, TV shows, and exciting documentaries.
ITVX (ITV) is available on various devices. The list is extended and includes smart TVs, computers, tablets, and phones. The ITV service provides live TV entertainment and on-demand programming when they look up the show they want to watch, and the service provides to them. It means that ITVX (ITV) users can watch their favorite shows as they air or catch up on episodes they missed.
ITVX is also available to viewers outside the UK through its international service, ITVX+. ITVX (ITV) HUB provides a range of free and paid subscription options through profile creation. The free version of the service requires vITVX (ITV) HUB users to watch ads.
Thus, ITVX (ITV) HUB users can switch to a paid subscription called ITVX+. The latter provides ITVX (ITV) users with an ad-free viewing experience and additional features. The list of ITVX (ITV) additions includes HD streaming and the ability to download shows for offline viewing.
ITVX (ITV) HUB Features
The ITVX (ITV) app has a wide plethora of options and features. That's one of the reasons why so many people want to use the ITVX (ITV) app and create accounts via their personal numbers. The list of features is as follows:
- A Freeview mode. The Freeview mode includes creating an account to access streaming services. Users must watch ads if they want to use the ITVX (ITV) app for free.
- A wide range of programs.
- A huge range of shows and movies. The ITVX app offers a broad range of programming from the ITV network. The list extends to TV shows, movies, and documentaries.
- Live-streaming TV and on-demand services. The ITVX app offers live TV and on-demand programs. If you have a TV show in mind to watch, you must wait until it airs to watch it live. However, you may also use the service to get access to shows or movies that have already premiered. The service works as YouTube's search, where you type in the show you want to watch on the ITVX app. Once you see it, press "Play," and you're good to go!
- Availability on several devices. Depending on the ITVX app users' preferences, they can watch their favorite shows from their phones or tablets, PCs, or TVs.
- ITVX+ subscription. It's a premium subscription that enables users from other countries to get access to streaming services. However, this premium plan also offers UK viewers a chance to enjoy their favorite shows without ads. Moreover, the ITVX app subscription enables HD streaming and downloading of shows to watch them later in the offline mode.
- International access. The ITVX app is available to viewers outside the UK.
- Parental control. ITVX offers parental control tools to ensure youngsters don't get access to various TV shows. For instance, they can block access to age-restricted shows on specific devices through an IP address. Thus, the child won't be able to access such shows from their phone, tablet, or laptop.
However, it's worth mentioning that some services may be unavailable in different regions. Thus, users may switch to VPN or find other movies and documentaries to enjoy. Overall, it doesn't come as a surprise that so many people want to create an account on ITVX HUB and enjoy their favorite shows.
Registration Methods On ITVX (ITV) Via A Private Phone Number
People can't access the website's content or launch any of the available videos and movies. Thus, to launch your favorite show, you must create an account. here's how to create a profile and launch your favorite shows:
- Go to the ITVX official website or download the software program on your chosen device.
- Select the "Sign In" button.
- Select the "Sign up now" link once a new window pops up.
- Type in your email address or phone number for verification purposes.
- Come up with a complex password, and click on the "Sign up" button.
- Check your email inbox or a text message on your phone for a verification code.
- Copy and paste the code to a verification field.
- Utilize the search option to find a TV show or movie. Once you've found it, click "Launch."
It's also worth mentioning that you should go to your profile and choose the "Upgrade" button if you want to have an ad-free experience while watching your favorite movies.
How To Create An ITVX (ITV) Profile Via A Virtual Phone Number?
One of the best services to gain a virtual sim is OnlineSim. You must create an account on OnlineSim to get a phone number from a specific country. The service has more than 130+ numbers from various countries. Here's how to get a virtual sim:
- Create an account (you may sign up via Telegram, Facebook (Meta), or Google).
- Choose the country.
- Choose the phone number.
- Choose a plan (twenty minutes to receive one code or 24 hours with unlimited codes).
- Pay for the service.
- Copy and paste the phone number when creating an ITVX account.
- Receive the code in your OnlineSim account inbox.
That's it! OnlineSim offers some of the best prices you can check out on the website.