Mar 15 16:30:18, 2023
Mastodon social app. Register with a help from Onlinesim virtual number
Mastodon social app. Register with help from OnlineSim virtual number
Mastodon is a social network, also called a copy of Twitter. Today the number of Mastodon users is more than 7 million people. This social network has a microblogging function. Unlike most well-known social networks, Mastodon is decentralized, consisting of nodes created by users themselves.
Let's consider in more detail the Mastodon process and the virtual phone number application for safer registration in this social network.
Mastodon application. Services, functions, and features of the platform
The user gets a clean profile when you first create an account on Mastodon. You can start following people from different communities whose posts are relevant. All of this can be done through a search.
The Explore page shows the content, which is categorized into 5 sections. The "Posts" section is an algorithmic feed of posts that are gaining popularity, as well as posts from well-known personalities. You can also communicate only with people from your server and comment, repost, and share posts.
A hashtag section, a news feed, and a "For You" page are also available for users, where you'll see recommendations for influential accounts.
To join Mastodon software, users must choose a server, to begin with. Some of these servers are private and require you to apply for an invitation. Others are available without this requirement.
Mastodon's main website offers a variety of servers with rules against racism, sexism, and transphobia. However, other servers are available to search once on one of the servers.
The main differences between Mastodon:
- On Mastodon, messages can be typed in 500 characters rather than 140, and users can make individual messages private.
- The open API allows anyone to create a Mastodon app to their liking. There are already at least three developments for Android and three for iOS.
- Mastodon has no advertising. The project is funded by funds raised on the crowdfunding platform Patreon.
Verification of Mastodon account by using a virtual number
Creating a Mastodon account and make Mastodon login with Mastodon sign up in is easy:
- Click the "Register" button on the official website or the Mastodon social phone app.
- Select your country of residence.
- Select the type of account and click "Create a personal account."
- Enter your email address and phone number, and create a strong password.
- Click "Next" and "Send Code" to receive a verification code to the email address or phone number you entered.
- Insert the code you receive in the box provided.
At this stage, the essential registration on Mastodon is completed, and the user account is created. We want to add that you don't have to use your real phone number to pass the verification procedure successfully. You can use the services of OnlineSim, where hundreds of virtual phone numbers have the same functions as the standard number. The advantage of using a virtual number is to protect your privacy and saves you from identity theft.
OnlineSim virtual phone number for Mastodon account verification
OnlineSim is a service of virtual phone numbers. Its virtual directories work like regular numbers. Private phone numbers from OnlineSim are ideal for the following:
- account registration;
- SMS confirmation of registration in various applications;
- For use while traveling to other countries;
- To ensure the security of your private life;
- Business needs;
- protection from spam, etc.
Privacy of personal account information is a critical component of the modern Internet. Every user needs their information to remain private and not become public. The problem, however, is that many users are unaware that they are unintentionally sharing their data. This is why there is a service called OnlineSim.
For authentication and verification with various services, OnlineSim is worth using. This verified site helps users get virtual numbers that receive authentication codes without using real phone numbers in their accounts. OnlineSim works without fail. Remember that using free apps of the same subject matter is a risk that, in the worst-case scenario, could result in losing all your data.
When choosing between apps to determine a second Mastodon phone number change, pay attention to what data the app collects. Now let's look at what you need to do to verify your Mastodon verified account:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see the proposed ways to refill your account, from which you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page, choosing Mastodon as the service.
You must enter the purchased number on the Mastodon site and send an SMS notification to OnlineSim. A message with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim account. Please copy and paste it into Mastodon in the corresponding field.
The site database contains over 10 000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. The service is easy to use, and all information on the site is intuitive. With the paid version of OnlineSim, you must pay a location fee or rent a number to receive SMS anonymously. OnlineSim is ideal for those who need another phone number to verify and confirm their Mastodon account.