Nov 15 15:59:35, 2023
Platform Hostinger. Registration process with virtual number
Hostinger platform. The registration process with the virtual number
Hostinger is considered one of the most budget-friendly hosting providers that offer shared hosting as well as WordPress hosting with cloud hosting services to its users. Hostinger gives users superior functionality, reliable uptime, and high page load speeds.
To use Hostinger, you need to do website registration and hosting. Service requires registration through verification of the account through a phone number to stay protected. You should use a virtual phone number. About this, we will talk further.
Hostinger service features
Hostinger has some features, but the main control panel applies a concept like Microsoft's in many components. The user can easily see categories, options, and images that show how to work. Hostinger's functionality makes it easy to work without too many problems. There are no hidden features and settings, so the user will not get lost here.
To protect your site, Hostinger runs comprehensive solutions:
- Bitninja. This comprehensive real-time protection package prevents XSS, DDoS, malware, and other automated attacks.
- SpamAssassin. It is an email spam filter that automatically scans and removes spam.
Each plan, in addition to the above, also consists of the following:
- SSL certificate,
- Cloud Protection,
- Daily data backups.
Hostinger provides users with its knowledge base, which includes:
- General Information,
- Walkthrough Videos.
Valuable tools like these are helpful for anyone not well-versed in the hosting platform. You can learn how to solve your problem on your own without the help of the support team.
With Hostinger, the site owner can access webmail from anywhere and comfortably manage accounts. Other users similarly gain access to their mail at any time.
Email tools consist of these options:
- Email Forwarding,
- Spam Protection.
Email forwarding can make sending documents, videos, and e-books to users easy. You won't have to provide a personal email address and leave your web hosting website.
As a result, Hostinger uses high-quality email tools to become the center of communication between the user and their staff, team, and customers.
Hostinger pricing: Hostinger Premium and Business plans
By choosing 1 of Hostinger's 2 plans, the user can access unlimited SSL certificate options. Account management from the control panel means everything will be under your control. Set up autoresponders, enable/disable accounts, and redirect emails that have been sent to the client's domain.
Most plans' bandwidth with databases is unlimited, but the exception is Single Web Hosting (limited to 50 GB of disk space, 100 GB of bandwidth, one MySQL database, and one email account).
Hostinger free works in a completely transparent way. For example, users have an opportunity to get Single Shared hosting for $1.99 per month if they sign a contract with Hostinger host for 48 months. After 4 years, the renewal price will be $3.99 per month.
Hostinger account registration and verification
Registering on the Hostinger website or the Hostinger app is pretty straightforward:
- Download the app or visit the official Hostinger website. The Hostinger app is available in the Apple Store for iOS devices or Android gadgets in the Google Store. Users can also install the app on their tablets.
- Enter your name and provide the information the service asks for.
- Enter your phone number and email address. In this case, it's better to use a virtual phone number to avoid risks with disclosing personal information.
- Start your work! Make login Hostinger and Hostinger sign in.
We should add that Hostinger should send a verification code after entering the number. In this case, a virtual phone number hosting from the OnlineSim service is recommended.
Using OnlineSim virtual number for registration at Hostinger
Virtual directories work just like regular directories, but over the Internet. They are helpful for various tasks, including registration. The main thing is to choose a reputable online SIM accommodation directory. Check how many directories it has in its arsenal, how many locations it works with, and whether it offers free trials.
When choosing a SIM number at Hostinger, specific nuances exist. First, look at how many virtual SIM numbers exist and where they are located. Then, check whether SIM numbers are long-term. Users must register with OnlineSim, top up their balance, choose a location and buy a mobile number. This number can then be used to sign up in the Hostinger app. The number will receive an SMS message with the code of the Hostinger application, which should be copied and pasted into the appropriate field.
Now let's see what you need to do to be verified in the Hostinger application:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see suggested ways of SMS refilling your account, from which you should choose the most convenient one.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page, selecting Hostinger.
- You should enter the number you bought at OnlineSim and send an SMS notification. A notification with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim personal profile. Copy and paste the SMS in the Hostinger app overview in the appropriate field.
OnlineSim boasts more than 10,000 virtual directories from over 30 locations worldwide. It also works with more than 500 cellular carriers from different countries. You will be able to select a phone number according to your region. There are directories for short-term and long-term use. The company offers several free virtual catalogs (free virtual numbers to receive SMS) for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, the rates are divided into two types for any user: payment for receiving SMS from one site or renting a number for SMS from any location.