Shein. Working on a bypass with a virtual number | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 5:24 PM
- 4 minutes
Shein. Working on a bypass with a virtual number
Shein is an online fashion retailer that offers clothing and accessories for men, women, and kids. They provide a wide selection of styles, from casual and workwear to evening dresses and activewear. Shein also offers a variety of payment options, including credit cards, PayPal, and international payment methods.
Let's look at how the Shein company works and its registration process by applying for a virtual phone number.
Shein service: functions and features
Shein is an online shop offering fast fashion items to customers worldwide. Their main functions and features include:
- A wide selection of clothing and accessories for men, women, and children.
- A user-friendly website with easy navigation and filter options.
- Free shipping on orders over specific amounts.
- 24/7 customer service to assist with any queries.
- A loyalty program with rewards for regular customers.
- Regular sales and discounts.
- An array of payment options, including PayPal, Apple Pay, and more.
- A wide range of sizes, from XXS to 5XL.
- Delivery options to over 200 countries worldwide.
- Social media platforms include Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Verification of Shein account. Using a virtual number
To start buying, the user must create a personal Shein account. Sign up to Shein and get a 15% discount and Shein coupon codes on your first purchase. Start shopping now to get discounts on the latest fashion and trends.
Steps to Shein sign up
- Go to Shein.
- Click on Shein Sign In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Sign Up and make Shein Login.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Sign Up to complete the process.
- You can also sign up using your Google, Facebook, or Apple account.
To verify your Shein account, you must provide your full name, address, phone number, and email address. After providing this information, Shein will send a verification code to your email or mobile number, which you need to enter to complete the account verification process because Shein asking for verification.
By the way, Shein asks for a phone number when you register. You can use OnlineSim to bypass this point and provide a virtual Shein phone number that performs the same functions as a standard number. The privilege of using a virtual number from OnlineSim is the complete security of the user, so you will not declassify your personal information.
OnlineSim virtual phone number to verify the Shein account
Virtual directories work just like regular directories, but over the Internet. They are helpful for various tasks, including registration. The main thing is to choose a reputable online directory of SIM numbers, which OnlineSim service can be. First, see how many virtual SIM numbers exist and where they are located. Then check if the SIM numbers are long-term.
Users can register with OnlineSim, top up their balance, choose a location, and buy a mobile number. This number can then be used to register in the Shein app. The number will receive an SMS message with a Shein code, which must be copied and pasted into the appropriate field.
OnlineSim has directories for short-term and long-term use. The company offers several free virtual directories for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, rates are divided into two types for any user: payment for receiving SMS from one site or renting a number for SMS from anywhere.
Now let's see what you need to do to get verified in the Shein app:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see the proposed methods of SMS refilling your account, of which you should choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by selecting Shein.
- You should enter the number you've bought at OnlineSim and send an SMS notification. A notification with a verification code appears in your OnlineSim personal cabinet. Copy and paste the SMS into the appropriate field.
OnlineSim boasts more than 10,000 virtual directories from over 30 locations worldwide. It also works with more than 500 cellular carriers from different countries. You will be able to select a phone number according to your region.