Sign up with a virtual number to create a eBuddy XMS account | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 4:43 PM
- 3 minutes
Sign up with a virtual number to create an eBuddy XMS account
eBuddy XMS is a free messaging application that allows users to exchange text messages, photos, and videos. Users can send messages with multimedia files thanks to eBuddy XMS to anyone with the same application.
Let's find out how the eBuddy XMS service works and why signing up for the app is better than using a virtual phone number.
The eBuddy XMS platform. Features
What is eBuddy XMS? In fact, in eBuddy XMS, you can do all the same things on other messengers. By adding text messages, you can easily send photos, videos, and emoticons. Unfortunately, eBuddy XMS can't record or send audio files, but the group messaging feature can smooth that out. Most importantly, this app is entirely free.
Signing up for and verifying your eBuddy XMS account
First, let's look at the eBuddy XMS login and eBuddy XMS sign up method:
- Go to the official eBuddy XMS login page (eBuddy XMS via web) or download the eBuddy XMS app to your mobile device.
- Sign in with your name, phone number, and a strong password you've come up with.
- To set up messaging via eBuddy XMS, use your phone number followed by an activation code (verification code for eBuddy XMS). Once you have entered the activation code, you will receive a PIN.
- Let's add that it's better to use a virtual phone number to keep your privacy and perform all the same functions as a standard number.
OnlineSim virtual number for eBuddy XMS registration
Not every user can easily register in the app so they may need virtual numbers through the OnlineSim service. By providing eBuddy XMS with any number that can receive SMS, it will be possible to register an account in the app issue. The eBuddy XMS app will send an SMS to the specified cell phone number with a verified code.
- Register on the OnlineSim website or application.
- Buy a virtual directory and select the eBuddy XMS application platform.
- Download/install the eBuddy XMS application on your Android or iOS device.
- Start the process of signing up for an eBuddy XMS account app.
- When you are asked for your mobile phone directory, copy your new number from your OnlineSim account and paste it into the appropriate application field.
- Find the verified eBuddy XMS code in your OnlineSim cabinet and copy/paste it into the appropriate eBuddy XMS login field.
- Complete the application activation.
- It is done!
OnlineSim allows you to sign up for any online service privately, including email services, social networking sites, messaging, or dating apps. The issue pool of available mobile phone numbers is more than 10K, and you can choose the number of your choice from mobile operators in 30 code countries. Long-term and short-term number rentals are available. This service is a kind of app for fake numbers.