Mar 15 16:52:38, 2023
Slack registration using a virtual number | Onlinesim
Slack registration using a virtual number
Slack is a structured messenger for companies with any number of employees. Previously, the service was intended only for the online game Glitch, but since 2014 Slack has become publicly available.
The service provides chats, channel grouping, exchange text, and voice messages, receive files and notifications, and make video calls. Let's understand in more detail what Slack is and how to sign up for the service using a virtual phone number.
Slack messenger. Features
Slack is used today for many business tasks, such as discussing work issues, structuring and storing data, ensuring quick interaction between team members, and effectively organizing projects. Additionally, Slack integrates with popular services like Google (Drive, Hangouts, Docs), GitHub, and DropBox.
The Slack messenger app has a fairly straightforward interface. The best metrics in the app Slack are presented here:
- Uploading files of any format (text, graphics, video, drawings, and diagrams).
- Efficient interaction with other platforms. Here the app provides fast access to data, editing, and storage of documents.
- Mentioning users in comments.
- The advanced search function (by date, user name, keywords, and other parameters).
- Excellent organization of group channels.
- Universality. The application is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac OS devices.
- High accuracy of settings.
- Formatting of messages, setting of notification modes, transfer of files in channels, and displaying regional time.
The Slack app has four pricing plans:
- Free. Up to 10,000 messages and up to 10 integrated third-party services. There are no group calls here.
- Pro ($6.67 per user). No limit on the number of available messages and integrated apps. Group calls and shared chats are open.
- Business+ ($12.50 per user). In addition to Pro features, there are additional tools, including data export and extended tech support.
- Enterprise Grid (price to be negotiated individually). It has a complete set of features and no restrictions. The package is designed for large companies with hundreds of employees.
Slack verified account. The phone number for Slack
The Slack log in, and Slack sign in process will not cause any problems for the user. Let's take a closer look at these processes:
- Open the official Slack page and click the "Download" button. For iOS or Android mobile devices, download the Slack app from the app store.
- Run the downloaded file on your PC and follow the prompts.
- Sign up. Here you need to enter your email in the account fields, create a password, and confirm the registration with a six-digit code via cell phone or from an email message (Slack two step verification).
- Add personal information - name, phone number, and other details. Log in to your workspace.
We should add that giving your personal number on the Internet to any site can lead to big trouble because spies can quickly get hold of it. We recommend using a virtual phone number when registering to prevent this from happening, which performs all the same functions as a standard number. OnlineSim can help you with this.
OnlineSim virtual number for Slack registration
Privacy of personal account information is a critical component of the modern Internet. Every user needs their information to remain private and not become public. The problem, however, is that many users are unaware that they are unintentionally sharing their data. This is why there is a service called OnlineSim.
OnlineSim is a service of virtual phone numbers. Its virtual directories work like regular numbers. Private phone numbers from OnlineSim are ideal for the following:
- account registration;
- SMS confirmation of registration in various applications;
- For use while traveling to other countries;
- To ensure the security of your private life;
- Business needs;
- protection from spam, etc.
For authentication and verification with various services, OnlineSim is worth using. This verified site helps users get virtual numbers that receive authentication codes without using real phone numbers in their accounts. OnlineSim works without fail. Remember that using free apps of the same subject matter is a risk that, in the worst-case scenario, could result in losing all your data.
When choosing between apps to determine a Slack phone number change, pay attention to what data the app collects. Now let's look at what you need to do to verify your Slack verified account:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section.
- You will see the proposed ways to refill your account, from which you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page, choosing Slack as the service.
- You must enter the purchased number on the Slack site or app and send an SMS notification to OnlineSim.
- A message with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim account.
- Please copy and paste it into Slack in the corresponding field.
The site database contains over 10 000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. The service is easy to use, and all information on the site is intuitive. With the paid version of OnlineSim, you must pay a location fee or rent a number to receive SMS anonymously. OnlineSim is ideal for those who need another phone number to verify and confirm their Slack accounts correctly.