Nov 15 13:41:36, 2023
SMS verification for GetResponse. Virtual number for signup process
SMS verification for GetResponse. Virtual number for the signup process
GetResponse is an email marketing service and a comprehensive automation tool with webpages, e-commerce tools, and conversion funnels. GetResponse has several pricing plans for each user task. GetResponse has an intuitive interface, so the user has no problems with its operation.
Functional features of the GetResponse platform
GetResponse is considered a powerful and convenient tool to automate marketing tasks, which is suitable for marketing growth and small and medium businesses.
Creating and launching a GetResponse email marketing campaign is easy with GetResponse. The basic package includes additional features such as a QR code generator and list building. The list editor in GetSubscribers is a great way to attract new and relevant audiences through emails. Innovative technology allows you to send emails from your SPAM or junk mail folder.
The user will find an excellent template editor with hundreds of professional templates, with lots of features, tools, and flexible customization options. The editing process is simplified using a drag-and-drop tool, allowing you to quickly move and delete images, text, and videos in the selected template.
Registration and GetResponse profile verification
Login GetResponse is a simple combination of your email address and password that gives you access to app GetResponse services. If you want to login into your GetResponse account to access your dashboard, you need to enter your email address along with your password:
- Go to the GetResponse website.
- Login to the GetResponse Sign Up/Login page.
- Provide basic information about yourself (name, nickname, email address, cell phone number, and come up with a password).
- Go through the verification process via your specified email address or phone number.
You can also pass the verification process using a virtual phone number, which performs the same functions as your standard phone number.
Using a virtual number inside the GetResponse service
OnlineSim is an option for private registration on social networking sites and other online services without handing over a personal phone number to the online company. The phone number lease option allows GetResponse to receive SMS messages unlimitedly; the number of text messages received is also complete. You can choose a GetResponse phone number from literally any mobile operator.
OnlineSim is a virtual directory provider that has become popular for its reliability, quality, and loyal prices. It owns more than 10,000 online sims. It boasts that more than 30 countries are represented in its directories. With OnlineSim, you can target a country and a city.
- Go to the OnlineSim website.
- Select "Free phone numbers" (to familiarize yourself with the GetResponse customer service) or "Paid phone numbers (you can buy phone numbers online)."
- Choose the desired country for the virtual number and GetResponse service from the list.
- The site will then give the user the phone number from the country by receiving an SMS with a verification code. Enter the received phone number to get the GetResponse email verification code via SMS - enter it in the field GetResponse registration.
- That's all. The verification process in GetResponse is successfully passed!
Now the verification code is available to the user. It's important to know that the same fake phone number for SMS verification of the account can be used for GetResponse once.