Dec 09 11:49:03, 2022
Spend less with mFood. Virtual number registration
mFood is an exemplary food service for Macau residents. The company focuses on local life, contributing to the intelligent digital development of the industry, making for a user-friendly and quality restaurant life.
Let's look at how the mFood app works and why it's better to use a virtual phone number than a standard phone number to sign up for the service.
Features of mFood delivery service
A nice bonus awaits every new user who wants to eat right! At mFood hall location, you can get a $50 gift set when you sign up. There are also frequent promotions, discounted offers, shopping vouchers (mFood to order voucher code), and sales on the food delivery service.
What sets mFood apart from other similar services is the following:
- Quality vendors. Products are selected from vendors who distribute their products in high quality, hygienic and reliable supplies to provide safe, convenient, fast service.
- A wide variety of food and beverages. You can choose your favorite take-out food, tea, coffee, desserts, fresh fruit, and more.
- Fast delivery. A user can make an order anytime, and professional service employees will quickly deliver everything you need.
- Online payment. All types of payment are by bank cards.
Additionally, in the mFood menu app, the user can search for the nearest takeaway restaurants, book tables in cafes, receive real-time notifications on the status of the mFood order and collect, and view information about discounts.
The mFood account registration and verification process
The mFood app is available for download on iOS and Android devices. Registration in the service does not cause any problems, as well as the subsequent verification of the account if you use a virtual phone number.
- Go to the mFood app, download it, and launch it.
- Go to create a mFood account field.
- Enter the registration data (first name, last name, contact information), which will appear in parts, and do a mFood login.
- Select your country of residence and enter your phone number.
- An SMS message with a verification code will be sent to the specified number to enter the specified location.
- Confirm the action.
You can verify the site through a virtual cell phone number if you do not want to disclose your data.
Using a virtual number from OnlineSim
By providing the service with a virtual mobile number that can receive SMS, you can register an account in the mFood online UK app. The verification code will be sent by SMS to the specified number.
Step-by-step instructions on how to register in mFood timing:
- Register online or in the OnlineSim app.
- Buy a virtual catalog and select mFood.
- Download and install mFood on your Android or iOS device.
- Start the registration process in the mFood food app.
- When you are asked for your cell phone number, copy the new number from your OnlineSim account and paste it into the appropriate field in the app.
- Find the mFood verification code in your OnlineSim account and copy/paste it into the appropriate mFood login field.
- Complete the activation of the app.
- Your mFood account registration is complete, thanks to your virtual phone number!
OnlineSim is a virtual number provider that has become popular for its reliability, quality, and loyal prices. It owns more than 10,000 online sims. The company boasts more than 30 countries represented in its catalogs. With OnlineSim, you can choose your country and city.
Check messages are delivered to OnlineSim numbers in no time at all. You will not be frustrated while waiting. It is a convenient service, and registration takes only a few simple steps. OnlineSim offers short-term directories and long-term directories.
How do I get a virtual number for the mFood application? The OnlineSim service can help you with the following:
- Open OnlineSim.
- If you are satisfied with the trial version, register on its website and top up your balance.
- Buy a number. During this process, you can choose your desired location.
- Go to mFood and start the registration process.
- Enter your virtual number at the step where you need to enter your phone number.
- Check your virtual account, and an authentication code will be delivered in a message. If the letter did not arrive, contact your virtual SIM provider. If you have chosen OnlineSim as your virtual number provider, you do not have to do this, as the messages arrive immediately.
- Copy and paste the code into the appropriate field on mFood.
- Complete the registration process.
OnlineSim's virtual directories are useful for any registration, including the mFood delivery charge app. Rest assured that your privacy and comfort will come first with OnlineSim virtual phone numbers.