Sep 17 11:13:34, 2022
Strato. Get through the registration/verification
Strato is a German hosting provider with many years of experience. The Strato website is considered part of the United Internet Group. Not surprisingly, the company is regarded as one of the most weighty in its industry, as its hosting solutions are based on more than 4 million domains.
Let's understand how the site works and how to properly register with Strato using a virtual phone number.
Features of the Strato platform
Strato web offers the following solutions:
- Shared Hosting;
- VPS Hosting;
- Cloud Hosting;
- Dedicated Servers;
- Managed Servers;
- Email Hosting;
- Domain Registration;
- Website Builder.
Shared hosting plans are protected by SSL certificates and include human support. All Strato plans include email accounts, databases, and domains in limited quantities. VPS servers run on 100 Mbps connections and unlimited data traffic. Each Strato mail settings includes backup management, full root access, clusterIP, and docker setup. Dedicated servers run on reliable Intel processors and provide customers with storage options (HDD / SSD). Connections can reach up to 1 Gbps.
Strato account registration and verification
When registering for the Strato email account, the user has to specify and confirm a few basic parameters, among which is a phone number. Perform the following actions:
- Log in to the Strato website.
- Click on Strato webmail login or Strato communicator sign in.
- Provide personal information.
- Then click on "Add new number" and enter it.
- Click "Confirm Number," and you will receive an email with a verification code.
- Open the email and click "Confirm."
You can also use a virtual phone number instead of providing your number and go through the verification process via SMS. A virtual phone number can do the same thing as a standard number, but it protects you from hacking and identity leaks. A virtual number from OnlineSim is the best option for registration and verification on Strato.
Virtual number from OnlineSim for Strato
Virtual SIM cards are more convenient to use than physical SIM cards. No need to change the SIM cards in your phone whenever you need to change the number. Everyone can easily switch phone numbers using virtual number rental or purchasing services from OnlineSim.
Virtual numbers can be used for many purposes, and user verification is one of them. You won't have to enter a PIN; you can copy and paste the PIN from your account directly into the platform. The main thing is to choose a reputable online SIM service such as OnlineSim. Otherwise, you will have to wait a long time for the verification code.
Here are the step-by-step instructions if you are using a virtual directory service:
- Go to the OnlineSim website.
- Register and top up your balance.
- Buy a number. During this process, you can choose your desired location.
- Go to Strato and start the registration process.
- Enter your virtual number at the step where you need to enter your phone number.
- Check your OnlineSim account, where an authentication code will be delivered in a message.
- Please copy the code and paste it into the appropriate field on the Strato website.
- Complete the registration process and use Strato as you wish.
Strato is easy to sign up for without your personal Strato phone number, protecting yourself from data disclosure on the Internet.