Jul 23 00:49:04, 2022
TIER – change mobility for good. Use and sign up | Onlinesim
TIER is an electric scooter rental startup that originated in Berlin, Germany. TIER produces new equipment for its business to improve its users' usability and cost savings. TIER's service is at the highest level.
TIER has better unit economics with a more efficient capital model. The startup has improved with centralized teams of professionals to pick up, charge, service, and repair scooters.
Taking advantage of electric scooter services from TIER is easy if you sign up for their app and follow our exact instructions.
TIER vehicle rental. How does it work, and what are the features
TIER's new scooters adopt a modular design to simplify the adaptation process for different markets and services. Today, the TIER company operates in more than 20 European cities, where about 10 thousand TIER scooters are concentrated.
TIER's more durable electric scooters last about 12 months, nearly twice as long as its competitors' eco-transport counterparts. Other improvements include 10-inch tires with improved suspension and an increased range of up to 40 km. IoT, a bell, and cables are built into the transport body so vandals won't damage it.
The safety of electric scooters has been dramatically improved, with better performance brakes. The TIER scooter brand is equipped with 1 mechanical and 1 electric brake, and some variants have 2 automatic and 1 electric brake.
It is effortless to start driving with TIER online. First, you should download the TIER application, then register in it and follow these steps:
- Action 1: Find the e-scooter nearest to you. You can do this by looking at the map in the app.
- Action 2: scan the QR code to unlock the selected e-scooter and start riding.
- Action 3: push the e-scooter forward and recline the stand to start the ride.
- Action 4: start the ride by putting one foot on the board and pushing off with the other foot. The right lever is responsible for acceleration and speed.
- Action 5: release the acceleration lever and decrease the speed or slightly press the left/right handbrake to stop.
- Action 6: left and right-hand indicators signal your movement to other road users.
- Action 7: when you have finished your ride, park in a particular place or find a safe place on the sidewalk.
- Action 8: place the TIER electric scooter price on the stand and press the "end ride" button in the app.
Register your personal number in the TIER application. Possible risks
You can use this step-by-step guide to register with TIER:
Go to the official TIER website or download the TIER app to your Android or iOS device.
The user is taken to the registration page. The user can register through their personal Google account or fill out a registration form with their personal information.
The user will then confirm their account by logging into their email account or through the phone number provided. Click on the email verification link or enter the code received by SMS.
Alternatively, you can use a virtual phone number on the OnlineSim service. In this case, the user will receive a verification code on the specified phone number, which must be entered to verify the cell phone number.
Why is a virtual number more advantageous? By giving his actual phone number, the user can be a target for fraudsters because his official data can leak into the network. By using a virtual phone number from OnlineSim, all risks are reduced.
Using a virtual OnlineSim number
Virtual directories work just like regular directories, but over the Internet. They are helpful for various tasks, including registration. The main thing is to choose a reputable online SIM accommodation directory. But things can be much easier if you work with OnlineSim.
The user must provide the necessary information when registering with the TIER number application. One of the lists for registration is the correct cell phone number used by the user. However, if you do not want to disclose your phone number, you can use a virtual number from the OnlineSim service.
OnlineSim provides virtual numbers that work like regular numbers, but you don't need to be tied to the phone itself. The service works over the Internet, so you can be anywhere worldwide as long as you're connected to the Internet. The service offers more than 10,000 virtual phone numbers and a choice of more than 30 countries. The service is simple, and signing up and logging into TIER is intuitive.
The company offers several free virtual catalogs (free virtual number to receive SMS) for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, the rates are divided into two types for any user: payment for receiving SMS from one site or rent a number for SMS from any location.
Now let's look at what you need to do to verify with TIER:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see proposed ways to refill your account, from which you have to choose the most convenient one.
- Choose a virtual number and a country on the main page, selecting TIER as your service and get mobility online login.
- On the TIER site or in the application, you should enter the number you have purchased and send an SMS notification to TIER. A message with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim personal account. Please copy and paste it to TIER in the appropriate field.