Verification process via virtual number on Hotmail platform | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 4:01 PM
- 3 minutes
Verification process via the virtual number on the Hotmail platform
Many people still use the Hotmail email service, although creating a new Hotmail account is no longer possible. However, Microsoft Outlook offers users essentially the same features as Hotmail. In 2013, Hotmail began offering users the option to upgrade to Microsoft Outlook, which is no different from Hotmail.
Hotmail platform. Services, functions, and features
Email for Hotmail, Outlook is a professional email management application that allows users to deal with sending and receiving email quickly, easily, and securely. The official Hotmail, Outlook app is optimized for Outlook, Hotmail, and Microsoft Mail.
- Support Microsoft Mail Services (Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, and MSN Mail).
- Fast, easy, and secure operation.
- Auto-configuration of your mailbox.
- Autodetect contacts.
- Search for email history.
- Show messages as unread, marked with an asterisk, or with an attachment.
- Easily search for mailboxes by subject.
- Ability to create an electronic signature.
- Manage your email accounts on one screen.
- Switch between multiple email accounts.
- Attach a variety of files to your email.
- Secure access with a password.
- Send/receive encrypted emails.
- Compress images before sending.
- Do not disturb option.
- Deferred email function to send.
Hotmail, Outlook account verification
- Open the Microsoft Outlook site or download the Hotmail app.
- Click Hotmail Create an Account.
- Create an email address. To do this, enter the name of the mailbox and click Create Address.
- Enter your password to Hotmail email login. Make up and enter a password. For security, it is recommended that you provide your phone number in case you forget your password.
- Click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Click Next.
- Select your country or region.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click Next.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click Next.
- Congratulations, you have created a Hotmail, Outlook mailbox. Now make Hotmail sign up.
The user should take even more care to protect themselves. When registering, we recommend not indicating your phone number but a virtual phone number, which has the same functions as a standard phone number. Use a virtual number from OnlineSim and securely verify Hotmail account, Outlook.
Using OnlineSim for Hotmail, Outlook verification
OnlineSim provides virtual numbers that work just like regular numbers but without the need to be tied to the phone itself. The service works over the Internet, so you can be anywhere worldwide if you're connected. OnlineSim offers more than 10,000 virtual phone numbers and a choice of more than 30 countries. The service is simple, and registration and login are intuitive.
The company offers several free virtual directories for an introductory and comfortable experience before you start. In the paid version, rates are divided into two types for any user: payment for receiving SMS from one site or renting a number for SMS from any location. Remember that many sites won't let you in without verification, so you'll lose the opportunity to create an account. Verification of the Hotmail, Outlook accounts is required to register.
First, users must register with OnlineSim, top up their balance, choose a location and order a cell phone number. These Hotmail phone numbers can then be used for Outlook. The number will receive an SMS message with a Hotmail live login, Outlook code, which should be copied and pasted into the appropriate field.
Now, let's see what you need to do to verify your Hotmail, Outlook:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see suggested ways to refill your account, and you have to choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page, selecting as a service Hotmail, Outlook.
- On the site Hotmail, Outlook, you now have to enter the purchased number and send an SMS notification to it. A notification message with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim personal cabinet. Copy and paste it into Hotmail, Outlook in the corresponding field.