Verification process via virtual number on Plex platform | Onlinesim
- Mar 15, 2023, 5:21 PM
- 4 minutes
Verification process via the virtual number on the Plex platform
Plex is a real-time media streaming service that allows you to view content through your other devices without storing them in one place. Movies, shows, music, photos, and other content on a PC can easily be played on a smartphone and tablet.
Let's look at how the service works and the best way to register through a virtual phone number.
Plex Platform Features
The Plex app allows you to turn your computer, smartphone, or tablet into a tremendous multimedia center. The primary function of Plex is to recognize all the media files placed in folders so that you can organize them later in a better way. Plex is compatible with virtually all popular audio and video formats. Organize your Plex portfolio by topic or content type. Connecting remotely to the rest of your online Plex tv channels is also enjoyable.
Additionally, Plex has its own free Plex Free Movies and TV video streaming service. This feature, like many others, can be accessed along with personal media, live streaming features, and DVRs (available with a paid Plex Pass subscription).
The Plex client app can run on many devices, such as web browsers, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, or Smart TV. Plex offers a range of security options, such as password-protected accounts, secure streaming, and limited access to your media library. Back up your media library to Plex Cloud, allowing you to access your library from any device with an internet connection.
How to install and use Plex?
First, the user must install the Plex Media Server on the PC by downloading the appropriate program and following the instructions. You can also use the Plex Server setup web app Plex, which allows you to browse your library and play files on your PC. However, to proceed further, the user needs to create a Plex account and then use the setup wizard to set up media files.
Creating a Plex Account
To sign in to Plex, you need to have an account. If you don't have an account, you can create one from the Plex website or Plex app:
- Register your Plex account using Google, Facebook, Apple, or your email address.
- Once you have an account, login to Plex with your email address (or username) and password.
- You can sign in to the Plex app if you are on a mobile device.
- To do this, open the app, then tap the Plex sign in button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Once you have signed in, you can access all the Plex app's features.
The user must specify his email address and cell phone number among the necessary information. If you do not want to disclose your personal information, use a virtual Plex tv phone number from OnlineSim and complete the verification procedure.
Passing verification using a virtual number Plex
When registering for Plex, you must also provide an actual phone number and your real email address. It is not possible to transfer a Plex account without a phone number. The most convenient way is to use virtual directories such as OnlineSim. Virtual numbers from a reputable company look like real SIM cards to the platforms.
During the Plex registration and SMS verification, enter your virtual phonebook in the appropriate field. A unique Plex tv link code will be delivered to your OnlineSim personal account. The last thing you need to do is copy this SMS code from your OnlineSim cabinet and paste it back into Plex.
Now let's see what you need to do to verify with Plex:
- Register your OnlineSim account and go to the payments section. You will see proposed methods of SMS refilling your account, from which you should choose the most convenient.
- Choose a virtual number and country on the main page by selecting Plex.
- Now you should enter the number you bought on the website and send an SMS notification. A notification with a verification code will appear in your OnlineSim personal cabinet. Copy and paste the SMS to Plex in the appropriate field.