Wickr. Account registration via virtual number | Onlinesim
- Dec 9, 2022, 3:58 PM
- 3 minutes
Wickr messenger started in 2013, winning over the public thanks to its high-quality encryption. The creators of Wickr claim that their application is considered the most secure messenger in the world.
Let's consider the principle of Wickr and registration in the messenger using a virtual phone number.
Features of Wickr messenger
Wickr transmits almost any information in encrypted forms, such as photos, audio, text, and video. It is impossible to copy or forward messages with content to third parties. Additionally, Wickr does not allow you to take screenshots.
The Wickr chat app uses AES 256, ECDH 521, and RSA 4096 TLD encryption. The user also gets a unique ID and password when registering.
Benefits of Wickr:
- Messages are encrypted with a new key using a perfected, proven end-to-end cipher.
- The user's address book remains private without being stored on Wickr servers.
- No metadata storage.
- Private group communication supports up to 10 users.
- The Shredder feature overwrites every remote Wickr content on your device.
Wickr account verification
To start working in Wickr Me, the user needs to register with Wickr ID and create a unique password:
- Install Wickr Me from the official website or through the store for your iOS and Android device.
- Next, open the Wickr app and click the "Create Account" button.
- Create a Wickr ID.
- Come up with a password and confirm it twice.
There is a somewhat critical point to be mentioned. When registering, Wickr asks for a phone number. With the service OnlineSim, you can bypass this point and specify a virtual phone number, which performs the same functions as the standard number.
The privilege of using a virtual number from OnlineSim is the complete security of the user so as not to declassify their personal information.
OnlineSim virtual number for the Wickr safe app
OnlineSim is a verified site that helps users get virtual numbers that receive verification codes without using their actual phone numbers. The SMS service is recommended for verification on any site. After receiving a message to a virtual number containing a Wickr verification code, the user becomes a select member.
OnlineSim provides virtual directories that can be accessed for further action in general. The site has a database of over 10,000 virtual phone numbers from more than 30 countries. Verification messages are delivered to OnlineSim numbers very quickly. It is a convenient service, and registration takes only a few simple steps. OnlineSim offers short-term directories and long-term directories.
So, how does it work? Here are the instructions:
- First, go to the OnlineSim website.
- Second, register and buy a virtual directory at the location you want (make sure your balance is topped up).
- Third, make Wickr sign up on the site or app and Wickr login.
- Fourth, enter the number you just bought (an authentication message will be sent) when you are asked to enter your Wickr phone number.
- Fifth, get the verification code in your account and use it (copy it into the appropriate field on Wickr).
OnlineSim guides are reliable. You do not have to wait forever for an email with the Wickr account verification code, as it sometimes happens with other providers. When SMS is not delivered, the situation is typical for almost any service, but with OnlineSim, this is out of the question.