Feb 13 13:28:27, 2023
Wizz. Get access via OnlineSim phone number
Wizz Air is a European budget carrier. Most of the low-cost company's traffic is in Central Europe. The Wizz Air app allows you to save on tickets and get great bonuses. Let's find out how the service works and why it is better to register via a virtual phone number on the website/app.
Features of Wizz service
By downloading and installing the Wizz app, the user can take advantage of the Wizz Discount Club program, which allows significant savings and additional bonuses from the carrier.
The price for annual membership in Wizz Discount Club is up to 30 EUR. Wizz pickups does not like being late, but if it happens, it will pay for the time wasted. For example, passengers will get 10 EUR to the Wizz Discount Club account in case of delayed flight arrival. This money can be spent on Wizz Air tickets. The company will pay for any flight delays, even those due to weather conditions.
Creation of a Wizz Air account. Registration methods
Upon registration on the Wizz website or App, you will automatically have a 10-digit Wizz account number. Here you can view your ongoing bookings, track your payments, update your personal details, and use your Wizz account balance for booking and paying for tickets.
Please follow the steps below to create your Wizz Air account:
- Go to the official website or download and install the Wizz Air app.
- Enter your email address, name, country of residence, and zip code, and make up a password. Make Wizz Air login and Wizz Air sign in.
- Click the "Next" button.
- You need to confirm your account, so enter your phone number for a one-time code. Click Next.
- The service will send a one-time code to the user's phone by SMS, which must be entered in the appropriate field.
The user must specify a cell phone number to confirm the account, but you can avoid this by using a virtual phone number. The service OnlineSim, which offers the best choice among virtual numbers, will help you.
Passing Wizz Air verification with a virtual number
Verified by visa Wizz Air? OnlineSim will help you:
- Open OnlineSim.
- If you are satisfied with the trial version, register on their website and top up your balance.
- Buy a number; during this process, you can choose your desired location.
- Go to the Wizz Air website or the App and start the registration process. Log onto Wizz Air.
- Enter your virtual number in the step where you must enter the Wizz Air phone number.
- Check your virtual account; the authentication code will be delivered in a message. If the message does not arrive, contact the virtual SIM provider. If you chose OnlineSim as your virtual number provider, you do not need to do this, as the messages arrive immediately.
- Please copy the code and paste it into the relevant field of the Wizz Air operation.
- Complete the registration process.
That's all, congratulations!